All donation are tax deductible. If you have any questions please call our office at (989) 723-5877.
- snacks, such as granola bars, crackers and fruit snacks
- beverages, such as case of water or juice boxes
- K-cups, such as coffee or hot chocolate
- printer paper
- tape, pens, staples, paper clips, etc.
- file folders and pocket folders
- family friends DVD’s
- PS3 games (rated E for everyone)/PS3 controller
- markets, crayons, coloring books or board games
- Meijer, Gilbert’s, Staples or Walmart gift cards to get office supplies or snacks for kids.
- Gas cards or SATA tickets to help with transportation cost for follow up services with families.
- Grocery gift cards for families to help ease financial restraints during this difficult time.
- Restaurant gift cards for trainings or support group meals.
- snow blower
- lawn mower
- hedge trimmer